Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Funny sight on the way to the internet cafe...

OK, this cafe is a half a block from the Mirmebe House so I don't have to travel far to see something interesting. So a little background; it poured this morning, just solid rain for hours so it is pretty wet outside. I'm passing this pile of dirt that is about 2 or 3 feet high which isn't unusual and I almost pass it without a thought then I realize that at the top of this pile was a dog sleeping. The dog was the same color of the dirt and it was just conked out along with two other not so luck dogs on the pavement. I couldn't help think 'what a smart dog, getting to the high ground' I wish that I carried a little camera in my pocket so I could post a picture but I gave that camera to my sister before I left. Oh well.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Jessica! I love your blog. I finally got the link to it on the website - check out your pictures!

Sarah

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home